Wedding Photography from £800
A little about me:
I am a multi award winning photographer that captures weddings across the UK and abroad. I produce albums by the best suppliers in the world. My approach is very relaxed spending a large portion of the day capturing natural images of your family and guests. I also produce a collection of signature portraits of the wedding couple and am more than happy to orchestrate a few group shots. I am very non intrusive and aim to capture the spirit of your day.
I was featured by the BBC’s One Show where they followed me at a real wedding to show what a professional photographer does. I have also been twice awarded ‘Photographer of the Year’ for the South West and South East Regions in the Wedding Industry Awards.
To present your day in the best possible way I provide handmade bespoke albums by the worlds leading album manufacturer Queensberry.
All my Packages include:
• A initial consultation to discuss your day – Happy to do this on the phone or over Skye if thats more convenient
• Non intrusive coverage on your wedding day along with amazing shots of the two of you and family groups if you want them
• A selection of images on my blog within a few days of the wedding
• Editing, retouching and colour correcting of images
• All your best wedding images edited in high-resolution in both colour and in black & white
• Your images available to share in an online gallery
• Additional copies of your final images in lower resolution
• Images delivered within a month of your wedding date
Book before December 31st and receive a free framed print from your wedding day!
Call me on 07903 798 755 to see if I am available on your day.
For full details of my coverage and collections, request a brochure through the form below.
I would love to hear from your about capturing your special day. For a full brochure that outlines my style, approach and packages, complete the form below and I will get back to you very quickly. I am always available on 07903 798 755 or email me directly on [email protected].